Two Boots is the original Mash-Up, combining the best of Louisiana, Italy and the East Village to create unique Cajun-Italian cooking, served in amazing art-filled environments.
In January we’re celebrating our heritage with a special mash-up pizza every week! Check out the CBGBeast, the Tony Collective and The 17, each running for a week. And then submit your own mutant version of a Two Boots pizza, with the chance to win $1,000 worth of pizza for 2017!
We’ve been busy in the Slice Lab, concocting three new concepts for your culinary pleasure, but for the final week it’s your turn. Please submit your choice for a Two Boots pizza mash-up, using two or more existing pizzas. Then give it a twisted name, and voila, you’re eligible to super-charge your carb intake for the rest of the year, with $1,000 worth of pizza for the winning entry*.
If you need help with what pizzas to combine check out the Our Pizzas page, and get some inspiration from our 2017 Mash-Up pies below!
Voting for Mash-Up is closed!
Stay tuned for the winning Mash-Up, to be announced on Friday 1/20!
CBGBeast – January 2-8, 2017
There were in fact mysterious creatures lurking at the beloved Bowery club back in the day — notably in the men’s bathroom — and now decades later, we pay tribute with an over-the-top combination of The Bayou Beast and the CBGB, featuring shrimp, andouille, jalapeños, chicken, broccoli, garlic and basil.
Tony Collective – January 9-15, 2017
“At first I was afraid, I was petrified…” Yes, our dream is to hear Tony Clifton perform “I Will Survive” with Baltimore’s mad geniuses, Animal Collective — but given that unlikelihood, we’ve done the next best thing, combine their two namesake pizzas to make one fabulous new pie. The shiitakes, vidalias and sweet red pepper pesto from our Tony Clifton are the perfect toppers for the creamy artichoke dip and scallions of the Animal Collective. It will “surveeeeeeve…!”
The 17 – January 16-22, 2017
No, not named for our hero Keith Hernandez, this pie comes from merging the Home Pie from Two Boots Midtown East — Number 6 (named for the lead character in the classic tv show “The Prisoner”) and our Scoville Scale-busting pantheon pizza, The #11. The end result, which features sopressata, capicola, pepperoncini, roasted peppers, Pecorino, all-natural bacon, habanero and jalapeño pesto, is for those looking for an incendiary experience!
*Mash-Up Contest Terms and Conditions
- The promoter is: Two Boots Pizza whose registered office is at 176 E 3rd St, Basement 1, New York, NY 10009.
- Employees of Two Boots Pizza or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be January 15, 2017. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- The prize for the winner will be distributed in the form of monthly gift certificates that will be mailed to the winner in advance of each coming month. Each gift certificate must be used to purchase ONLY PIZZA from a Two Boots Pizzeria in person and will equal the total amount of the prize divided by the months of the year. A gift certificate will be valid for only one month and will not be valid for use in combination with the certificate(s) of any other month. Certificates will not be valid for redemption at Two Boots Williamsburg, Two Boots Park Slope, Two Boots Jersey City, or Two Boots Nashville.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by Two Boots.
- The winner will be notified by email within 2 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- Two Boots will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
- Two Boots’ decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current US data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Two Boots Pizza and not to any other party.